Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Whole 30 Day 1

Today, we started our Whole 30 journey.

It went a lot better than I anticipated :)

Here is an overview of what Whole 30 consists of:

NO dairy
NO carbs (grains, corn)
NO sugar
NO processed food

lots of vegetables (5 cups/day)
fruit
protein (meat, egg, nuts)
coconut oil to cook with

Here is a link to their site for more info on the program:
http://whole9life.com/2012/08/the-whole30-program/

I will blog about my Whole 30 journey here, as well as other journeys I have :)

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. hehe exciting... anticipating to hear about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is impressive that you want to be healthy when you have absolutely no weight that you need to lose. That is awesome! Your first dinner was great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Your first meel was amazing!!

    Excited to do this with everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete